Saturday 5 May 2012

Ok. This is my first blog post, so I hope you all like it. I will try to do as many of these as I can. So here we go. For my first review, I'm going to do Just Dance 3 for the Wii and Xbox 360. Now, I haven't been much of a Just Dance fanatic, but I found this one better than the other 2. The song choice was better, and the sweat mode encouraged you to get up and exercise. Also, I feel that this really uses the Kinect feature better than other dancing games, like Micheal Jackson. I've always loved the background animation, and it just keeps on getting better. The duel mode is great. I feel that the four player mode can be confusing. Overall, this game was a huge improvement on the first two, and I hope just dance 4 isn't a step back. 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment