Sunday 6 May 2012

Super Mario RPG

What I like to do is review an entire series of games. So I am going to do the Super Mario RPG/Paper Mario series. I will start with the first one, Super Mario RPG. I recently got into this game, and it is pretty fun. The fighting style is great, and I love the characters. Aside from Mario, Peach and Bowser, Mallow and Geno bring some different styles into the game. This game, I think, set the style for the Pokemon games. Paper Mario, which was the "sequel" to RPG, was a whole different game. The battles are great, as well as the enemies. I mean, a game with magic scarecrows and a fighting cake has to be good. The graphics are great for a SNES game, and I really hate Nintendo for not making a real sequel to this game. Overall, I give this a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment